Recently I have been getting a lot of camera phone photos from Ofad friend and member Layne Hutchison, it turns he has been traveling around the North West and documenting the trip via his iPhone. After getting a bunch of photos through email I decided to work it out with Layne to post his trip on the site. The idea was to post the photos in a road journal and update it as he sends it.
Gathered here are some of what Layne Hutchison had been coming across on his trip through the Northwest and West Coast. Check back as this will be updated.
First stop: Seattle. Staying with friends from North Cacka. Steve, Beth, and Matt live in Ballard....a great start for the summer! Plenty of record shops, thrift stores, restaurants, and bars of course!
- Sunday May 9th 11:33 pm (First stop: Seattle.)
- Monday May 10th 10:55 pm
- Tuesday May 13th 1:03 pm (Next Stop, Portland.)
- Saturday May 15th 2:03 am (Portland fuck yeah)
- Sunday May 16th 9:00 am (Mt. Hood and a Cradle of Filth)
- Monday May 17th 2:36 pm (The Good Pacific)
- Wednesday May 19th 9:28 am (Cougar Hot Springs, Klamath Falls, Crater Lake)
- Friday May 21th 7:04 pm (US 101 South, by the water.)
- Saturday May 22nd 5:21 pm (Redwoods; Trees of Mystery)
- Last Update: Sunday May 23nd 7:40 pm (Frisco, the last stop of the trip)
I just want to extend a special thanks to Layne for keep on keeping on, the trip was epic and we thank you posting it here. - Mike.